Note: It is required that you be on-campus or be using a secured connection (VPN) in order to submit a work order. Please see http://www.acns.colostate.edu/Help/SSL-VPN for more information on how to connect using VPN.
Instructions: Please complete the form below to submit a NON-EMERGENCY WORK ORDER REQUEST. When filling out the form, please list the location of the problem, not the location from where you are submitting the request. After submitting your request, refresh your browser window to add additional requests.
Work order requests CANNOT be submitted for the following issues:
- Lofting and delofting your bed – submit requests at www.myhousing.colostate.edu. All other furniture changes – submit through the front desk staff of your residence hall/apartment complex
- Pest control – submit through the front desk staff of your residence hall/apartment complex
- Room lock changes – submit through the front desk staff of your residence hall/apartment complex
- Elevator issues – submit through the front desk staff of your residence hall/apartment complex
- Network and Technology work orders – submit through the Tech Help Desk
- Laundry or RamCash deposit stations – call (970) 491-2344 or request a refund online
CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON JUST ONCE
Please press submit button when you have completed filling out the form. You will receive the work order number by email within 48 hours (2 days) of submitting the request, Monday – Friday. If your request is submitted on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, you will receive notice of your work order the following business day.
Complete our Customer Service Survey after your work order has been completed for a chance to win $100 RamCash! One winner will be randomly chosen at the end of the semester.