Academic Year Parking
Parking at CSU is limited, but some parking lots are available for residential students. Residence hall students must purchase a parking pass from CSU Parking Services to park in campus lots.
- North Side Residents (Westfall, Durward, Corbett, Parmelee, and Allison Halls): There is a remote parking option available at a reduced rate for students who are willing to park a short distance away from their residence halls. Remote parking is available at the International House on City Park Avenue (approximately a five-minute walk or two-minute bike ride from campus). Passes are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- South Side Residents: There is a remote parking option available at a reduced rate of $400/year for students who are willing to park a short distance away from their residence halls. Remote parking is available at Ingersoll Hall. Passes are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Game Day Repark Program
Starting Fall 2017, students with residence hall parking permits must park in specific lots reserved for them on the six Saturdays a year when Rams Football plays at the on-campus stadium. Students must repark their cars by 8:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to a Saturday home game.
CSU will provide a free repark shuttle service for students to/from all north and south residence halls to the College Parking Garage and Research Blvd. lots. Hours of operation will be:
- 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. every Friday before a game
- 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. every Sunday following a game
- Shuttles run a minimum of every 15 minutes (based on user patterns and to accommodate student needs, shuttle hours of operation may be changed with advance notice)
SafeWalk is offered from dusk to dawn, 7 days a week, as a free service to students by CSUPD. CSUPD provides a safe escort from any point on campus to another campus location, including the Research Blvd. lot.
City Residential Parking Permit Program
Students parking in neighborhoods surrounding CSU risk receiving a citation, due to the City of Fort Collins Residential Permit Parking Program (RP3).