Students must be admitted and registered for the current semester to be eligible for a RamCard. Please see the RamCard Policies section below for more information.
The first new employee ID (RamCard) is paid for by the employee’s home department. Departments initiate the RamCard request by submitting a separate Kuali Internal Order (IO) for each employee to “RAMCARD” (Internal Supplier) for the cost of a RamCard.
- Please include the employee’s name in the Description and Explanation sections and CSU ID number, email address, and telephone number in the Notes and Attachments section of the Kuali IO.
- Before a RamCard can be issued, an active employment status must appear in the CSU Employee section of ARIESweb. This ARIESweb status usually appears the day after the employee’s new hire information is entered in Oracle and an eID is established.
- Once the IO has been approved by the initiating department, and received in the RamCard Office Kuali Action List, a RamCard Office staff member will email the new employee and invite them to visit the RamCard Office.
One original, secure, and verifiable photo identification document must be presented to obtain a RamCard. Examples of these include:
- A passport from any country, or
One of the following U.S. government-issued documents:
- State photo driver license or driver permit,
- State-issued photo identification card,
- Military ID,
- Employment Authorization Card, or
- Permanent Resident Card
Be prepared to have your picture taken. You may also submit your photo online through RamPix. Employees are responsible for the replacement cost of a lost, stolen or damaged RamCard.