The first new employee ID (RamCard) is paid for by the employee’s home department. Before a RamCard can be issued, an active employment status must appear in the CSU Employee section of ARIESweb. This ARIESweb status usually appears the day after the employee’s new hire information is entered in Oracle and an eID is established. To have their first RamCard printed, employees will need to know the following information when visiting our office:
- Their department name
- The department Kuali account number and object code their RamCard should be billed to
- Their supervisor’s name and phone number
Departments will be billed for printed RamCards on a regular basis via an Internal Billing in Kuali.
One original, secure, and verifiable photo identification document must be presented to obtain a RamCard. Examples of these include:
- A passport from any country, or
One of the following U.S. government-issued documents:
- State photo driver license or driver permit,
- State-issued photo identification card,
- Military ID,
- Employment Authorization Card, or
- Permanent Resident Card
Schedule your appointment here to request your RamCard.
Employees are responsible for the replacement cost of a lost, stolen or damaged RamCard.