Campus Vending

The RamCard Office manages all work order requests related to campus vending including Coca-Cola machines, and Aramark Refreshment Services snack and hot beverage machines.

Vending Refund Request

Refunds may be obtained for undispensed products depending on which method of payment was used at the vending machine. Refunds may be obtained if a product was not dispensed properly or if the product was expired.

Paid with Credit Card
Generally, credit card transactions will automatically credit your card if the product is not dispensed. The advanced vending machines are capable of detecting whether or not your product was dispensed. If you still see a transaction on your account after two business days, please contact the RamCard Office at (970) 491-2344 for more information.

Paid with RamCash
If you purchased your product via RamCash, please complete the refund form.

Paid with Mobile App
To request a mobile payment refund from a snack machine, please email or call Aramark Refreshment Services at (303) 322-3992. To request a mobile payment refund from a beverage machine, please call Swire Coca-Cola at (800) 329-2653.

Paid with Cash
Request a cash refund by visiting one of the vending refund sites listed below:

Building Location Contact
Chemistry Room B101B 491-0502
CIRA Room 127 491-8649
Housing & Dining Services Facilities Service Desk 491-0406
RamCard Office, Lory Student Center Room 271 491-2344
Rockwell Hall Room 131 491-1499
Student Rec Center Service Desk 491-1462
University Village Front Desk 491-5907
Veterinary Teaching Hospital Room A100A 297-0355