On-campus students are permitted to use two meal swipes per meal period – we have 6 meal periods, allowing use of up to 12 meal swipes per day. Our meal periods (for all residential dining centers) are as follows:
- Breakfast 6–10:59 a.m. (at Allison, ends at 10 a.m.)
- Lunch 11 a.m.–2 p.m. (at Allison, 10:30 a.m.–3 p.m.)
- Late lunch 2:01–4:59 p.m.
- Dinner 5–8 p.m. **
- Late Dinner 8:01–11:59 p.m.**
- Late, Late Dinner 12–1 a.m.
**Dinner/Late Dinner on Fridays/Saturdays are: Dinner 5–7 p.m.; Late Dinner 7:01–11:59 p.m.
If you want to dine in and also take a to-go box, you can come in and swipe once, and once you have finished eating come back to the meal-check station to swipe for a to-go box (guests are not permitted eat in the dining center with a to-go box).