Campus of Character Beverage Grant Eligibility Criteria:
Is your CSU student organization putting on an event that supports Colorado State University’s cultural and diversity efforts, promotes a sense of community life at CSU, or promotes student involvement and engagement?
CSU’s partnership with Coca-Cola supplies beverages to support events for student organizations. Applications for the Coca-Cola Campus of Character Beverage Grant Program are welcome from registered student organizations and departments planning events for students.
The evaluation committee, which consists of students, University staff, and Coca-Cola representatives, evaluates each request based on the following criteria:
- Only student groups recognized by SLiCE as registered student organizations (RSOs) for the current academic year qualify to submit requests.
- Note: Applications coming from a Residence Hall Council must be submitted by the council President and will only be considered if the event is intended as hall-wide.
- The event should support the University's cultural or diversity efforts, promote community life at CSU, or promote student involvement and engagement.
- The event must be for Colorado State University students.
- The event must be free (no admission charge to attend) and open to the CSU community.
- Priority is given to events that are a collaborative effort between an organization and a University department or unit.
- The event should not be a fundraiser for the benefit of the hosting organization or any other CSU student organization. Free-will donations may be collected in the spirit of charity/philanthropy.
- Product may not be sold, used as an incentive/prize, or redistributed outside of the event.
- Colorado State University is known for its sustainability efforts. We support these efforts by suggesting that all applicants utilize water stations (available through LSC Catering for a nominal fee) instead of bottled water. We also suggest requesting recycling bins for your event by contacting Facilities Management: http://www.fm.colostate.edu/buildings/recycle.cfm
- Award quantities are limited to one item per expected attendee.
- Coca-Cola makes deliveries to Colorado State University on Mondays and Thursdays (excluding summers). Your delivery date may be scheduled up to two weeks prior to your event to ensure an on-time delivery. Please make necessary accommodations for storing your donated product during this time period prior to your event. Delivery location (with complete campus delivery address) and alternate contact phone number are required at the bottom of your application. If you have not received your product by 2 p.m., on your scheduled delivery date, please contact Antionette Williams at 303-350-9053.
Grant application review and product delivery scheduling can take up to four weeks. We cannot guarantee requests made with less than four weeks’ notice. We recommend applications be submitted at least four weeks in advance of the event date.
If your request is approved, your product will be delivered to the specific location listed on your application. If no specific location was listed, the product will be left at the building's front desk or main office. We are unable to provide an estimated time of arrival. Therefore, it is important that you make prior arrangements with the building staff to accept product and notify you when it has arrived. Please make necessary accommodations for properly storing your donated product. If you have not received your product by 2 p.m. on your scheduled delivery date, please contact Antionette Williams – Coca-Cola Account Manager, email@example.com, 303-350-9053.
Please list complete delivery location details below in order to assure receipt of the product.