Campus Of Character Beverage Grant Eligibility Criteria:
Is your CSU student organization putting on an event that promotes Colorado State University’s Principles of Community and supports student involvement and engagement??
CSU’s partnership with Coca-Cola supplies beverages to support events for student organizations. Applications for the Coca-Cola Campus of Character Beverage Grant Program are welcome from members of registered student organizations.
The review committee evaluates each request based on the following criteria:
- Only members of registered student organizations (RSOs) for the current academic year qualify to apply. The available supply of Coca-Cola product is limited and reserved for student-led events rather than activities or events sponsored by academic or administrative departments.
- Note: Applications must be submitted by current officers of a registered student organization. Requests from a Residence Hall Council must be submitted by the council President and will only be considered if the event is intended as hall wide.
- The event is not planned or sponsored by a university department.
- The event should promote the University’s Principles of Community and support student involvement and engagement.
- The event must be sponsored by a registered student organization for Colorado State University students.
- The event must be free (no admission charge to attend) and open to the CSU community.
- Priority is given to first-time requests from eligible student organizations.
- The event should not be a fundraiser for the benefit of the hosting organization or any other CSU student organization. Free-will donations may be collected in the spirit of charity/philanthropy.
- Awarded product must be used in support of a structured program. Product may not be sold, used as an incentive/prize, or redistributed outside of the event.
- Colorado State University is known for its sustainability efforts. We support these efforts by suggesting all applicants use water stations (available through campus catering for a nominal fee) instead of bottled water. We also suggest consulting with Facilities Management Special Event support for guidance on recycling and trash collection for your event.
- Product is limited to no more than one item per expected attendee, awards may be reduced based on available supply.
- To recognize the important campus relationship with Coca-Cola, we request that you include sponsorship recognition for the Coca-Cola Campus of Character Program as appropriate for your event. After your event, you may be asked to provide copies of your marketing and event materials confirming Coca-Cola sponsorship or relevant event photos featuring the donated product.
Coca-Cola makes deliveries to Colorado State University on Mondays and Thursdays (excluding summers). Your delivery date may be scheduled up to two weeks prior to your event to ensure an on-time delivery. Please make necessary accommodations for storing your donated product during this time. Beverage Grant deliveries can only be made to main campus, non-residential locations. Delivery location (with complete campus delivery address) and an alternate contact phone number are required at the bottom of your application. If you have not received your product by 11 a.m., on your scheduled delivery date, please contact Antionette Williams at 303-350-9053.