Aggie Village is conveniently located right on CSU’s main campus and open to single undergraduate* and graduate students, post docs, and visiting scholars. The complex is made up of three buildings that feature studios, 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom units.
*Who have met the first-year live on requirement housing.colostate.edu/halls/policies/#livingrequirement
- Option to choose your own roommate(s) or be matched by Housing & Dining Services
- Washer/Dryer in each unit with full-size kitchen and common room
- Fully furnished units
- Private bedrooms
- Air-Conditioning: individual apartment control of heating and air-conditioning
- Rent includes all utilities and high speed internet
Visit housing.colostate.edu/apartments/aggie for more information, to take a virtual tour, and to view floor plans.
Fall 2022-Spring 2023 rental rates*
|Unit Style||Baths||Monthly Rent|
|2 Bedrooms||1 (2 vanity sinks)||$860 per person|
|3 Bedrooms||1 (2 vanity sinks)||$780 per person|
|4 Bedrooms||2 (4 vanity sinks)||$775 per person|
Rental rates include ALL UTILITIES: heat/air conditioning, internet, trash, & recycling
*2023-2024 Rates subject to change pending approval by the Board of Governors.
Application & Leasing Info
- Leases begin on your Assignment Date and end on May 31 of each year with the option to renew for the summer and/or the following academic year
- Rent is billed monthly to CSU student accounts
Visit housing.colostate.edu/apartments/rates for terms and a sample lease.