Replace a RamCard
- Contact the RamCard Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need your CSU ID number and a valid government-issued photo ID (U.S. driver license, passport, or military ID)
- There is a $30 fee to replace your RamCard if it is lost, broken, or damaged. This fee can be charged to your university account.
- If your name or identification number changes, we will update and reissue your card at no cost
- Your University record must be updated before we can make any changes to your RamCard