RamCard Replacement

Replace a RamCard

  • You will need your CSU ID number and a valid government-issued photo ID (U.S. driver’s license, passport, or military ID).
  • There is a fee to replace or update your RamCard. This fee can be charged to your university account.
  • Your university record must be updated before we can make any changes to your RamCard.
  • Visit the RamCard Office to request your replacement RamCard. Service hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. The RamCard Office is located in room 271 Lory Student Center.
RamCard Office

Lory Student Center
Room 271
8041 Campus Delivery