Residential Dining Services is committed to the nutritional well-being of the students and staff of the Colorado State University community. Food choices and diet habits are an important part of our daily lives and are crucial for the health and well-being of all individuals. Our responsibility is to provide nutritionally balanced food choices, along with accurate information and resources so that each individual can make the best dietary decisions for themselves on a daily basis.
Eat Well @ CSU
The Eat Well @ CSU nutrition program provides nutrition information to our students and guests in a number of ways.
- Online menus including ingredient lists and allergen information for the foods served
- Nutrition table cards giving tips to eating a well-balanced diet
- Menu labels that identify the nutrients in foods for all dietary needs
- Nutrition stations within each dining center that offer information about making healthy dietary choices
- Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist conducts nutrition programs and classes for on-campus students throughout the year.
Gluten-free items are located in the designated gluten-free zones at each dining center.
|Healthy Option||Contains no animal products||Contains no meat or fish||Contains no gluten||Contains nuts or nut products||From a company in Colorado||Contains whole grains|