The on-campus interview for Residence Directors is an opportunity for you and our department to learn more about one another. If you are selected for an on-campus interview, we hope you learn more about our Residence Director position, University Housing, Housing & Dining Services, CSU, and the Fort Collins community during your visit!
Below is a typical on-campus interview schedule. Please note some scheduling may be different depending on availability of staff and schedules:
Day before your interview:
- Arrive at Denver International Airport (DIA). We will help you make arrangements for a shuttle to take you to the Hilton in Fort Collins. Fort Collins is about 90 minutes from DIA.
- Enjoy dinner and a visit to Old Town Fort Collins with some of our professional and graduate student staff members.
- Enjoy breakfast with University Housing staff.
- Meet with our Executive Director for Housing & Dining Services.
- Meet with our Director of University Housing.
- Meet with members of the Search Committee.
- Connections Interview – meet with a number of Residence Life staff members, HDS, and other offices on campus.
- Lunch and Campus Tour with our student staff members and student leaders.
- Diversity & Social Justice Interview – meet with staff that work closely with this pillar (Coordinator for Diversity and Inclusion and staff from the Student Diversity Programs and Services offices on campus).
- Learning Interview – meet with our academic partners.
- Professional Development Interview – meet with some of our current Residence Directors and Graduate Assistants.
- Wrap up – meet with the Coordinator for Selection, Training, and Development to reflect on your day.
- Dinner – another night on the town with some of our great staff.