RamCash can be added to any RamCard to buy food, beverages, and services on campus. RamCash accounts can be opened with as little as $25 and there are no set-up fees, transaction fees, or minimum balance fees. RamCash accounts remain active and rollover as long as you are at CSU. RamCash Terms and Conditions
Where to use RamCash
How to Add RamCash
- Online - add RamCash online with your credit card
- RamCash Deposit Station - visit any of the RamCash Deposit Stations on campus to make a cash deposit
- RamCard Office - stop by the RamCard Office to use cash, check, or credit card
- Via Phone - call the RamCard Office to add money via credit card
- Internal Order (IO) - Contact the RamCard Office to get department instructions for purchasing RamCash or RamCash Express Cards
Suspend a Lost Card
To suspend a RamCard and prevent others from spending your RamCash, or using your meal plan (if applicable) log on to your account and click on Suspend for Lost Card.
Q: Does RamCash carry over to the next semester?
Yes. Your balance, including any remaining Meal Plan RamCash allowance will carry over to the next semester.
Q: Can I withdraw the balance from my RamCash account?
RamCash is a declining balance account, not a debit account. Therefore you cannot withdraw money once you have purchased RamCash. However, you may close your RamCash account upon request. There is a $25 processing fee that will be deducted from your balance upon account closure. You will need to complete and submit a RamCash Account Closure form in the RamCard Office. You have the option of receiving your remaining funds via a credit to your University Account (3-5 business days to process) or with a mailed check (up to 10 weeks to process).
Q: How can a parent or family member deposit RamCash to their student’s account?
The student must first accept the Terms and Conditions. You will need to know your student’s CSU ID number and can deposit at www.ramcash.colostate.edu. Check with your student to confirm the deposit, balance, and other account history detail.