Welcome to CSU!
We are excited to have you join us in the residence halls for spring semester! We would like to make your stay in our halls as comfortable and seamless as possible. The information in this move in site will be helpful to you as you move in to your new home.
- Residence Halls officially open Thursday, January 12th at 8:00 a.m.
(early arrivals for RLCs, band, athletics, and student leadership positions will be arranged through your programs)
- Students will check-in via the lobby or front desk of their assigned hall
- Check in consists of completing important paperwork not already done, and signing for and receiving keys.
- Expect the check in process to take about 1 hour.
Hints for Move In Day
- Label your belongings with your name and room number
- Bring a moving cart or dolly if you have one
- Don't forget to eat in one of the dining centers (parents eat free!)
- Recycle your cardboard in the recycling bins outside your hall
- Bring a positive attitude!
Parking for Move In
With a number of construction projects on campus this year, parking on campus is limited and we ask students and families, if possible, to bring just one vehicle to campus for move in and we ask students to consider not keeping a vehicle on campus throughout the year.
Please call the Residence Life office at 970-491-4719 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.