Full Time Positions:
2013-2014 RA Application Materials - Residence Life:
The RA application deadline has been extended. All applications and reference letters are now due to Residence Life by June 1, 2013.
We hire student hourly employees throughout the year. All student employees are paid competitive wages, can work around their class schedules, and gain valuable skills.
Student and Hourly Employment Application for Dining Services, Residence Life, and Operations Management positions (see below for more details)
Dining Services - food service positions including cooking, serving, cleaning, and dishwashing. Call (970) 491-4754 for more information.
Residence Life - residence hall front desk positions. Speak to your hall's office manager for more information.
Operations Management- environmental services (custodial), maintenance operations, utility work, or administrative assistance. Call (970) 491-7171 for more information.
To inquire about student positions with Conference Services call (970) 491-6222.
To inquire about student positions at Pingree Park call (970) 491-7377 or visit www.housing.colostate.edu/pingree/employment.htm
Housing & Dining Services Overview
Mission Statement: To create dynamic Housing & Dining experiences that enhance personal growth and global engagement.
About Us: The Department of Housing & Dining Services is responsible for the management, finance, administration, and program development of all University housing facilities including:
- 13 residence halls that house about 5,300 students
- 6 dining centers and 2 express facilities that serve more than 12,000 meals a day
- 800 apartment units in 3 apartment villages that house about 1,000 students and their families
- 100+ conferences a year
- Summer courses, conferences, and groups at Pingree Park, CSU's mountain campus
Major areas of the department include Apartment Life, Conference Services, Dining Services, Operations Management, Pingree Park, Residence Life, and the RamCard Office. Housing & Dining Services has 1,500 employees (400 full-time employees and 1,100 part-time employees).
CSU Facts at a Glance:
- Over 25,000 students enrolled from every state and 80 different countries
- The average entering first year student is in the 73rd percentile and brings a 3.54 GPA
- Fort Collins' largest employer with 5,325 employees (1,403 faculty, 1,852 administrative professionals, and 2,070 state classified personnel)
- 16 intercollegiate sports programs in the Mountain West Conference
- 4 campuses cover 4,713 acres (669 main campus, 1,715 foothills campus, 1,152 agricultural campus, and 1,177 Pingree Park mountain campus)
- Fort Collins was ranked in the Top 10 Small Cities by the American Institute for Economic Research in the 2010-2011 College Destinations Index based on academic environment, quality of life, and professional opportunity
For more detailed information about CSU visit: http://www.colostate.edu
Fort Collins Attractions
Fort Collins is an award-winning city located on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains with the foothills and 14,000-feet peaks visible to residents. Easy access to hiking, skiing, rafting and other outdoor sports is a great advantage to CSU students, faculty, and staff. Located north of the Denver metro area, CSU is less than an hour away from one of the nation's leading airports – Denver International Airport. Some local activities include:
- Dining, shopping, and outdoor entertainment in Old Town, the city's historic downtown area with additional shopping at Foothills Mall and nearby outlet mall
- Walking, biking, and running on the city's many recreational trails or in one of the city's 40 parks
- The current bikeway network consists of approximately 280 miles of bicycle lanes, 30 miles of hard-surfaced, multi-use paths, and many more miles of local-street bicycle routes.
- Hiking, backpacking, whitewater rafting, and other outdoor adventures at nearby recreational areas like Horsetooth, Poudre Canyon, and Rocky Mountain National Park
- Attending cultural events and concerts on campus, the Lincoln Center, and the Budweiser Events Center
For more information about the Fort Collins area visit: http://www.ftcollins.com