Newsom Hall is centrally located on campus near the intramural fields and classroom buildings.
- Standard rooms - residents in each corridor share a community bathroom
- Designated spaces for upperclass and transfer students
- Dining is available next door at the Academic Village Commons. Students in the residence halls may eat in any one of our six dining centers. Visit the Dining Services pages for more information on meal plans and dining centers.
- Newsom Hall has limited parking in front of the hall with additional student parking available a couple blocks to the West; due to limited parking in the core of campus and CSU's designation as a Bicycle-Friendly-Campus, students are encouraged to bring a bike or longboard
3D Floor Plan:
If you would like to apply to live in Newsom Hall fill out the ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION.
All Halls Feature:
- 24/7 front desk
- 3 levels of security
- Wireless high-speed Internet in halls and dining centers
- Lounges and/or study rooms - lounges have TV's and/or games like pool, foosball, and ping-pong
- Student kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Utilities included in room & board rates (cable, Internet, electricity, water, and recycling)
- Designated bike racks at all halls and Transfort bus pass for CSU students included on RamCard
- Academic and social programming
- Academic environment – students who live on campus have higher GPAs than students who live off campus
- Supportive and involved Resident Assistants (RAs) and Residence Directors
- Dedicated office, dining services, and environmental services staff