How to Apply to the University Apartments
Be an admitted student in good standing, post-doctoral fellow, visiting scholar, faculty, or staff member with an academic focus.
- Students can apply after admission with the university has been granted
- Single undergraduate students, 23 years of age and younger, can only live in Aggie Village, which contains the Intercultural Connections Community
All applicants must have an eID to apply. Information about the CSU eID
Pay the $350 apartment deposit using either a credit or debit card.
- Payment will be made through a secure payment site.
- If you wish to pay using another method complete the online application and contact the Apartment Life Office to make other arrangements: (970) 491-4743
Apply Early (Application does not guarantee placement)
Apply Now for a University Apartment
Submit 60 Day Notice to Vacate
Rental Agreements may be terminated by the Principal Resident only by completing the Online Intent to Vacate form which gives the University written notice of Resident’s intent to vacate. Notice must be filed at least sixty (60) days in advance.
If Resident terminates the Rental Agreement, Resident shall be immediately liable for one month’s (30 days) rent and may also be liable for a non-negotiable lease breakage fee of $360 (Academic Year Agreement Only).
As indicated in the Vacating and Cleaning Procedures Failure to vacate on the date indicated by 8:00 p.m. will result in a $20 per diem charge and assessment of daily rent. Resident will also be held responsible for all costs associated with a delayed checkout.
Extensions and exceptions to your vacate date must be approved by the Assignments and Billing Coordinator of Apartment Life.
- No pets are allowed in apartments or on the premises with the exception of service and assistance animals and small harmless aquatic life
- Service animals require prior notification. Visit the Resources for Disabled Students website for additional information on service and assistance animals at CSU